Small Multifunctional Nursing Home
Rakuseien Minori no Sato
While valuing your encounter with you and staying close to your feelings, we will support your own way of life.
You can use services such as “commuting”, “home-visit”, and “overnight stay” 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A small group system to provide an enjoyable, homey atmosphere.
The staff of Minori no Sato
Focus on providing good praise, being good listeners, and paying good attention
We are striving to fulfill the wishes of individual users and support them in continuing to live in familiar areas.
We plan meals, decorations and events through which users can feel the seasons, and aim to create a place with a warm atmosphere so that they can have fun and feel lively.
We provide a combination of “stay” and “visit” services centered on “commuting” as needed so that the user can continue to live in a familiar home / region, depending on their lifestyle and needs.
- Familiar staff members are involved no matter which service you use, such as “commuting,” “staying overnight,” and “visiting.”
- Because of the small group registration system, you can enjoy yourself in a homely atmosphere.
- You can flexibly combine services according to your lifestyle.
- We will help you to live the life of each person’s thoughts and wishes.
- If necessary, we will respond to sudden service changes as much as possible.
- If you wish, you can go shopping together.
- Persons who live alone are especially reassured as they can be picked up and taken to the hospital in case of emergency.
- It is also possible to have dinner and return home. (A family pick-up is required)
- I perform gymnastics and rehabilitation to prevent deterioration of physical function.
- Each person can take a relaxing bath.
For inquiries to Minori no Sato, please use the phone below.
Manager Mika Ogura