Special Care Nursing Home – Rakuseien
Spend time relaxing, feeling the four seasons as you have in your life
We offer residency for persons certified for Long-term Care Need at levels 3 to 5 who require constant care and who are unable to receive appropriate care at home. After admission, occupants are able to enjoy various events and live a comfortable life feeling the four seasons.
Conventional special care nursing home (54 beds)
Relaxation space and recreation room
A relaxation space where users gather. A wide, bright space where they can enjoy teatime, engage in recreation, and enjoy conversation with staff and other users like their own home living room.
A common facilities where users can spend time
About the staff who support our users
In special care nursing home various staff including physicians, care workers (care staff), nurses, lifestyle consultants, and nutritionists are working to help you.
Provides examinations as the primary care physician for occupants.
Engage in a wide variety of work, from personnel care for bathing, eating, and excretion, to mental support and recreational opportunities for occupants.
Coordinate communication with families, assistance with occupant consultations, fee collections, and health insurance procedures, event planning and implementation, and coordination with hospitals.
Mainly responsible for occupant health management and healthcare.
Mainly responsible for occupant nutrition management.
Function training instructor
Physical therapists and occupational therapists evaluate the physical functions of individual residents and provide functional training systematically.
Special care nursing home annual events
- AprilCherry-blossom viewing excursion at Kōsan-ji temple
- AugustSummer festival
- SeptemberAthletic festival
- DecemberMochi-making event
- JanuaryHatsumode (the first shrine/temple visit of the year) / Hatsugama (the first tea ceremony of the year)
- FebruarySetsubun (Bean-throwing Festival)
- MarchHinamatsuri (Girl’s Festival)
* Monthly Social tea party
Annual training plan
- AprilCompliance with laws and protection of personal information
- MayAccident countermeasures (emergency response)
- JuneMeasures against infectious diseases (food poisoning)
- JulyPhysical restraint
- AugustNursing care
- SeptemberAccident countermeasures (risk management)
- OctoberInfection control (influenza/ no-virus))
- NovemberDementia care (case study)
- DecemberPhysical restraint
- JanuarySputum suction
- FebruaryPressure ulcer prevention measures
- MarchEmergency disaster response training
* Held jointly with“Rakuseien Ikoi no Sato”special lderly nursing home.